5.10.2008

Graveyard


a makeshift cemetery for a dead van and rotten freezers lit my way this morning after another episode of nursing slavery in corazon locsin which was my first overall choice for the practice of my vocation which turns out to be another term for a painful profession which is universally termed by the unemployed as a social lie which is a bad thing because dishonesty is like eating a decayed chocolate cake which contains a lot of calories which you can easily burn by rendering four nights of straight up duty in a crap tertiary hospital which i'll always remember as my first overall choice to practice my dream job which can be rephrase simply as a draining state- the one you'll have after viewing a cemetery of junk and a stained dtr.

1 comment:

Julsitos said...

huy j*seph.. .calling nurse j*seph... i know your blog na!! wahahaha... tangna galing mo kid! mayo ka gali magsulat pahambol effect pa bala... perhaps all those art films really make one write well...