5.07.2008

underneath

before embracing the whole idea of this blogspot- expression of ideas, ideals and other senseless stuff of my everyday living- let me give you a glimpse of dormin. the following are some of my random thoughts about me, myself, and my surviving kind...

i'm 23, a below the minimum wage earner. a struggling public servant, a registered nurse by profession. so far, my life is a memorized routine.

i'm logizomechanophobic (computer stuff and technology in general triggers anaphylaxis) and agoraphobic( same is true with malls and public places)- but don't worry years of desensitization is finally taking its desired effect. my oil glands is still very active(and its killing me). i'm typically asocial and enjoys my singularity. i'm not good in starting and ending conversations. i only have two serious relationships( both were not that public and my second one is starting to shaken up "dopamine na lang gadala!"). i'm beginning to master the delivery of "its not you, its me" line. i don't believe in courtship but i do believe in the power of love letters and chocolates. i still dig the has-to-start-with-friendship drama. i'm old skul, part time melodramatic and full time melancholic. i love to entertain suicidal thoughts. i'm a bad liar. the best things and darkest things about me remains sealed and hidden. i'm good in keeping things to myself.

music and film fuels me. i too, as with jack black, hungrily craves for rock n roll 24/7. bob marley and kurt cobain are the greatest prophets. lourd de veyra is pure greatness. eli buendia is an honest artist swallowed by pop culture. pop culture can destroy anything. pop music will surely eat itself. i've watched 'a closkwork orange' more than any of my other favorite films. kubrick's, scorsese's, coen brother's, miyazaki's, and burton's all the way.

i labeled myself a pop rock poser once( never again).

skin tight jeans and miniskirts are the fashion industry's greatest gift to men.

stress is a good form of exercise.

nicotine and caffeine are two of life's cheapest form of happiness.

time really changes nothing.

wordplay and octane verses plus procrastination mix with my other psychotic tendencies drive my life. now that's a little too complicated, so this would be a prequel to the entries that will follow this so called introduction. lines coupled with other silly and ambitious poetry are to be expected (rules of grammar, spelling or redundancy aside). hope you will read between these lines.

by the way, dormin is just nimrod spelled backwards- a stupid name that i use for my ambitious exploits. nimrod is synonymous to a skillful hunter or an inept person. it's also the album title of greenday's 1997 punkrock release. you can also read it on genesis 10:8-9.

No comments: